"Live classical guitar music every Saturday during dinner service"
Bellmónt Spanish Restaurant opened its doors on Saturday, October 26, 2013 to delight the palate of Miami's most demanding clientele.
We are proud to be the only restaurant in Miami cooking whole suckling pigs “cochinillo a la leña” in a traditional wood-fired oven brought from Spain with American red oak wood, delicious!
Come and enjoy the best beef in the USA locally raised in Florida 100% natural Seminole Pride Angus beef and cooked over volcanic rocks at 550 degrees; moreover, try fresh fish from Northern Spain and our famous paellas!
La Jamonería at Bellmónt - Mesmerize your senses with Spain’s National Treasure, the world’s finest 100% Pure Acorn-Fed Ibérico ham, hand-sliced to perfection like no other restaurant in Miami.
Let us create a memorable dining experience for you and your loved ones.
Some of our services include:
- Special events (corporate events, birthdays, rehearsals, celebrations, …).
We can accommodate any customer’s request, create specific pre-fixe menus, private events, and many more.
- Catering - We can cater any type of event with many different items of our menu (and more as per request).
- Unique restaurant in Miami cooking piglet in wood-fired oven.
- Lunch Specials as low as $6.95.
- Wide selection of wines with more than 100 different labels to choose from Europe, North America and Latin America.
Come and visit us!
Dining area (capacity for 120 persons)
Photo courtesy of Cassie Glenn/Miami New Times
Suckling Pig roasted in a traditional wood-fired oven. "Cochinillo a la Leña."
Wood Fired oven brought from Spain
Seminole Pride Tenderloin Angus beef cooked over a volcanic rock at 550 degrees.
La Jamonería at Bellmónt